Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wicked Wednesday Week 5 "Happy Father's Day"


Wicked Wednesday is back. I'm a daddy's girl and since Father's Day will be here soon, I'm gonna feature some great items dads will love. Let's not wait till the day before or day of the get dad a great gift. We start and plan early for mom, lets do the dame for day. I will be doing a feature once a week until Father's Day. Today feature is bracelets.





Topography (reticulated link bracelet w/ 6mm faceted rhodolite garnet) by Twisted Metal1
Funky Measure Tape Bracelet - Upcycled - Metal/Plastic (Black /White) by Home Made Karma
BARBWIRE - Sterling Silver bangle by Sophiapip
Brown leather cord/brown braided leather hemp bracelet by Martin1206
Steampunk Cuff Bracelet - Vintage Brass INCREDIBLE AIRPLANE by Edmdesigns
Deep Burgandy Leather Cuff with Stitch Detail by Birdhouse Designs

There is a bracelet for every price point and every type of dad. One of my favorite memories of my dad is the bike rides would take on a sunday afternoon after church. We didn't say much, but the fact that he took time out for me was special. I love you dad. Thanks for everything. What is your favorite memory with you dad, or father figure?


No comments:

Post a Comment