Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cloudy but getting clearer

Ok. The knee is better. I really need to get back on my exercise routine. Those morning walks are so refreshing and clears my mind. I often think of solutions to problems or more creative things I want to do or try. I want to lose at least 15 pounds and I'm giving myself until September to do so. I think that is a reasonable amount of time. I have all these dresses that I made but can't wear. Very frustrating. It's something about a dress, that fits well and shows your shape that is soo sexy. I think so anyway. So I have the running shoes and workout wear set out by the bed. It's amazing that once I get into my routine, I really enjoy exercising. It's getting in the routine that's the HUGE problem. Since I have had some light bulb moments and personal revelations, maybe I can stick to this lifestyle change. I'm calling out Margaret. I hear she is joining Curves so she can wear a fairy costume for the Cowtown Indie Bazaar. Maybe we can be each others cheerleader. I know it helps me when I put it out there for all to see and have to be accountable to someone.  But no fairy is complete without the wings and something on the head. We gotta work on those wings for sure. Sorry Margaret but I can't wait.


Who/what do you turn to if you need to stay on track and keep going? Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

  1. How are the walks going? Today was my third work-out, skipped Wed because I was too busy but I did take a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walks are going well. I took off Thurs because I wasn't feeling well, but back at it today. I'm trying to stay focused.

    ReplyDelete