Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Re-Focus

I haven't been blogging in a loonngg time. I lost my focus for a moment. What I have noticed about myself is that I get bored very easily. Not sure if that's the creative part of me, or the lazy part of me. I haven't seemed to master the art of juggling, many task, that is. Either I'm all in with one thing and other things lack. I'd be focused on my Etsy shop, but my exercise/eating healthy routine would suffer. I'd be all focused on exercising and eating healthy and blogging would suffer. Can I only concentrate on one thing at a time? I hope not. A lot of changes have occured in my life in the past few months, some good and some not. I ran into a creativity wall. So I took a suggestion and did something else, totally unrelated. I let out some frustation on my bathroom and ripped up the tile floor. Don't worry, it needed it. The tile was coming up anyway and I got tired of looking at it. That may have re-focued my view. Now that I have a lot on my plate, I really need to focus. People are counting on me to pull my weight. What do you do when you need to re-focus?

No comments:

Post a Comment