Friday, May 21, 2010

Still Trying to Focus

I'm getting discouraged. I was all set to start exercising and my knee is giving me the blues. I don't know if it's the weather, or the fact that years ago my doctor told me I needed to stop kickboxing, step aerobics and running and do more swimming, aqua aerobics and cycling. Well since I hate cycling and don't know how to swim, I totally ignored his professional advice. Now I think I'm paying the price. So I'm trying to stay focused on my Etsy shop, coming up with new designs, blogging and doing some home improvements. Yesterday I met with some team member at a local coffee shop. I was so inspired. We were brainstorming about some creating some small craft shows and venting about being a crafter/small business owner/self-employed or whatever you want to call it. I need more of those meeting to keep me fresh and going. On the drive home, I had so many ideals. Here is where a digital recorder would have come in handy. I'll put that on my long list of "supplies" I need to buy. What gets you inspired? What do you do to stay focused or get re-focused? Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

  1. What gets me inspired is coffee with you, fabric stores, patterns and crafting magazines.

    ReplyDelete