Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wicked Wednesday Week 1 "Natural Products"

I haven't posted in a while. Been doing quite a bit of research to promote online business. So I decided to start my one series title Wicked Wednesday. Every Wednesday, I will feature items I love from Etsy sellers. My first installment is a few of my favorite natural products. Since most are concerned about chemicals in products, I think these are great additions to your beauty routine.

Patchouli citrus natural deodorant from Rainwater Botanicals. Don't have to be a hippie to love this one.


Organic rose garden soap from Herbfriend. Can't you smell the roses?


Natural organic shampoo from Nikki Candles. You get to choose 250 scent. Decisions, decisions.


Mango and unrefined shea whipped body butter by Maple Hill Farm. Who doesn't love butter?

These are just a few from thousands of natural products to choose from on Etsy if you want to be "chemical free". If you have some favorites, please share. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some really special natural products. Thanks for including my Organic Rose Garden soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful items! Thanks for including my shampoo.

    ReplyDelete