Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wicked Wednesday Week 2 " Garnet is for January"



Garnet is for January. My youngest daughter's birthday is in January. The 1st, as a matter of fact. Don't get excited. She didn't get here until 11:48pm, almost the 2nd, which is a true testiment to her personality. Anywho, I wanted to feature garnet items that she may like. First, let start off with this beautiful dress...


Watch me walk away. What a great name for a dress. That has always been my motto. Now let's frame the face with...


Nice earrings. Then let's accent with a nice bracelet..


Classic style with simple details. Or how about this one....


Simply stated. Need something for the fingers....


Perfect match to the bracelets.  Last but not least, how about a nice scent,


What does this have to do with garnets? Scents by Garnet and Moss. And the best part, these are scents for men. Who doesn't love to cuddle up next to a great smelling man???

Come to think about it, all of these are my favorite things. Sorry Maya. Maybe next year. Happy Birthday anyway. If you have some favorites, please comment and share.

2 comments:

  1. I love your featured items, especially the earrings! Thanks for including my colognes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! BTW I am a January birthday too and have never seen garnet look so good.

    ReplyDelete