Thursday, February 4, 2010

Team Members

Do you ever have those days when you just don't feel like it or you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well today was one of those days for me. More like the last couple of days. I'm a member of team Etsy Fort Worth and tonight we had a meeting. I really didn't feel like going. I wanted to get in pjs, slip under my covers, grab the remote and eat a cake with a gallon of ice cream. So I forced myself to go, wanting to turn around with every mile. When I got there, seeing familar faces, I began to feel better. As we discussed each item on Jen's list, my tension melted away. I met new friends and got plenty of ideals for promoting my business and cross promoting team mates. By the end of the meeting, I was so pumped and inspired to create something. So I wrote this blog. I love my team. Go Esty Fort Worth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment