Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

I am originally from New Orleans. I can remember sitting on my parents coffee table on Sunday afternoon, with my dad and brothers, rooting for the Saints. Every season ended with disappointment. But not this season. Win or lose, the simple fact that we are in the Super Bowl, is a huge accomplishment in itself. We are already winners. So today, I'm promoting my favorite Saint's items.

First, an invitation to the party. Everyone has to have a superbowl party.

Can't go to the party empty handed? How about some cookies?

Looks too good to eat. Next I need a huge glass to hold my hurricane.

If you don't have a jersey, how about a nice Who Dat t-shirt,

And how about some bling, bling

And after all the festivities are over, a pillow to lay my sleepy or hungover head.
It took over 40 years, but we are so glad it's finally our time. Geaux Saints. "Who Dat Nation" alive and well. Now I'm home sick. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment